Designing Child-Friendly High Density Neighbourhoods
A report by Natalia Krysiak.
This publication explores various design interventions and policies from around the world, which aim to improve liveability for children and their families living in urban environments.
Publications for Sale
In addition to our extensive Play Library we have a range of quality publications for sale that have been authored or co-authored by our members.
- Outdoor Learning Environments - Spaces for exploration, discovery and risk-taking - Helen Little, Sue Elliott and Shirley Wyver
- Early Childhood Playgrounds: Planning and Outside Learning Environment - Prue Walsh
- The Outdoor Playspace Naturally - For Children Birth to Five Years - Sue Elliott
- How to Grow a Playspace - Co-Editors Katherine Masiulanis and Elizabeth Cummins
- Contemporary School Playground Strategies for Healthy Students - Brendon Hyndman
- Birth and Beyond - Meaningful Practice for Babies and Toddlers - Nicole Halton and Natasha Treveton
If you would like to have your publication added to this list, please contact email@example.com directly.
Play Australia Podcast Series
Welcome to our Play Podcast - a great way to grow knowledge and understanding about some of the most topical issues in play. Episodes 1-4 are available now:
Do you want more information on the value of play? Check out our PLAY TODAY factsheets available for download now